BESTNEW-4D-A injection molding machine / die casting machine clamping force tester
BESTNEW-4D-A Magnetically Attached Wireless Clamping Force Tester is used to measure the slight deformation of the four bearing shafts of the injection molding machine and the clamping force of the machine tool. The size of the force or the amount of deformation, the user adjusts the force of the four Colin columns according to the data in order to make them consistent in the end, so as to reduce the impact of the uneven force on the Collin column and affect its life, and at the same time solve the problem of uneven force on the mold. As a result, the size of the product produced is adsorbed on the Colin column, which is easy to install and calibrate. Assist in the adjustment, installation and calibration of your injection molding machine to prevent the breakage of the Colin column.
Features of wireless clamping force tester:
1. The 8 sensors and the host (handheld display) use wireless transceiver mode without wire connection, which overcomes the limitation of distance. Error effects caused by the absence of wire connections.
2. Easy to install and flexible to use. Easy to carry, use and maintain.
3. The sensor has four-color configuration, which is more convenient to distinguish. Comes with rechargeable battery, no need to replace, maintenance-free.
4. Using color liquid crystal display, real-time display of measurement data uE, KN, ton and other unit values are clear at a glance.
5. The sensor's super-strong magnetic adsorption function can be quickly installed on the Colin column.
6. Accuracy: <0.005F.S.
7. Range of precise vehicle measurement: +/-0~750Ue
8. Repeatability: <0.003F.S.
9. Signal output: 0.1%F.S.@100Ue
Wireless Clamping Force Tester Product Portfolio:
1. A handheld LCD monitor
2. Four groups (8) of sensors
3. A portable aluminum case
4. An AC220V to DC9V charging cable
5. An instruction manual + certificate of conformity
The importance of using a clamping tester:
Clamping force is an important technical parameter of injection molding machine/die casting machine. The clamping force displayed on the operation panel is usually measured as the clamping force by measuring the oil pressure in the oil cylinder or oil circuit. It cannot reflect the actual clamping force. To obtain the actual clamping force, a clamping force tester is required to measure the actual force on the tie rods, and the sum of the forces on the four tie rods is the actual clamping force.
The injection molding machine/die casting machine manufacturer must use the clamping force sensor to detect the actual clamping force of each machine and correct the clamping force displayed on the operation panel. The third-party inspection agency also needs to use the clamping force sensor to check the clamping force of the injection molding machine/die-casting machine. .
3. The size of the clamping force and whether the clamping force is evenly distributed on the four tie rods are important indicators for evaluating the performance of the injection molding machine/die-casting machine. If the clamping force is evenly distributed on the four tie rods, it means that the design of the clamping force mechanism of the injection molding machine/die-casting machine is reasonable; if the actual force deviation of the four tie rods is large, it means that there is a problem with the clamping mechanism, and it is necessary to further check the reasons and improve . Only when the clamping force is evenly distributed on the tie rod can the quality of the product be ensured and the service life of the mold and the injection molding machine/die-casting machine extended.